Video clip (May 6, 2016)
- Tony Penna <[email protected]>
- 5/6/16 9:25 AM (GMT-08:00)
- Kathie Martin <[email protected]>
- Tony Penna <[email protected]>, Norma Armenta <[email protected]>
- Video Clip
Hi Kathie –
Norma told me of your request on behalf of the Town of Apple Valley for the video of Greg Sorensen’s presentation at the Liberty Utilities Annual Shareholders meeting. I thought the Town had this presentation, given that senior Town officials have referenced Mr. Sorensen’s comments and the Town has expended taxpayer funds to send post cards to our customers, which referenced this presentation’s content.
We are more than happy to share this presentation with you and I’ve included a link below. However, given the fact that the Town has previously misrepresented its content, I am informing you that any public use of the video by the Town of Apple Valley without authorization by Liberty Utilities is prohibited. We simply want to ensure that information provided to our customers is accurate and complete.
Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions. We appreciate the opportunity to share information and welcome any opportunity to collaborate on behalf of Apple Valley.
Tony Penna | Liberty Utilities | Vice President / General Manager
E: [email protected]
21760 Ottawa Road, Apple Valley, CA 92308
Webmaster note: The section of the video where Greg Sorensen talks about water issue starts at around 3:00:00. There is a link below the video that will take you to this point.
Files related to the
14 percent falsehood
- 20160126 Ranchos Acquisition Efforts Transparency Report
- 20160222 The cat is out of the bag!
- 20160225 Gaffe riot
- 20160413 Mailer: New name. Same old game.
- 20160425 Gaffe riot — revisited
- 20160506 E-mail: Video clip (Penna)
- 20160506 Re: Video Clip (Martin)
- 20160223 Liberty Apple Valley rebuttal to TOAV misrepresentation
- 20160525 Re: Video clip (Penna)
- 20160913 Transparency Report
- 20160915 Apple Valley’s water transparency report reveals price tag at $1.5 million
- 20160916 MIA from the ‘Transparency Report’
- 20161004 The company he keeps
- 20161017 An open letter to Bill McDaniel