Cramer Family Park
Cramer Family Park used to be a park in the
felony flats section of Apple Valley.
Used to be because the TOAV had to ditch it due to the massive costs associated with the purchase of the Apple Valley Country Club (AVCC), later renamed as the Apple Valley Golf Course after the purchase.
The background image at the top of this page shows the state of Cramer Family Park as of March 2015.
- 20091203 TOAV Discussion on changing name of Mountain Vista Park (to Cramer Family Park)
- 201007 Update on and review of Park and Recreation Master Plan
- 20110412 CFP request for a fee waiver
- 20110800 TOAV Parks and Rec monthly report
- 20120202 TOAV Parks and Rec minutes
- 20120214 TOAV Park and Rec recommendations
- 201305 TOAV Parks and Recreation Master Plan
- Cramer Family Park — then and now