Verified petition for writ of mandate and complaint for injunctive and declaratory relief: CIVDS1507221 (May 20, 2015)
The conduct of the public’s business should not be a game of hide and seek with the public funds and records by public officials charged with the fiduciary responsibility to conduct on behalf of, representative of, and in view of the public at large. This is of primary importance in all actions and behaviors that encumber, expend, disburse, commit and yes, even squander public funds.
Files related to the Leane Lee’s 2015 verified petition for writ of mandate and complaint
- 20150520 Verified petition for writ of mandate and complaint for injunctive and declaratory relief: CIVDS1507221
- 20150619 TOAV’s notice of demurrer and demurrer to petition: CIVDS1507221
- 20150720 Verified First Amended Petition for Writ of Mandate; Complaint for Declaratory Relief: CIVDS1507221
- 20150831 TOAV’s answer to first amended petition for writ of mandate: CIVDS1507221
- 20170203 Judgment in Lee vs. Town of Apple Valley: CIVDS1507221