Back to Top
Town of Apple Valley Golf Course property inspection (June 20, 2016)
By Kerry Henard
- OSHA issues
- National Electrical Code issues
- Common sense issues
- ADA violations
- Health code issues
- We would love to be able to video tape the inside of the building shown in this video. We are certain there are many, many additional maintainence issues.
- The golf course is already heavily subsidized by taxpayers.
- Properly planned maintenance is cheaper than unplanned early replacement.
- Taxpayers should not be asked to subsidize any more than they are already being asked to do.
- This video is just one more reason why the Town of Apple Valley should not be able to own a municipal water company.