KND e-mail to TOAV (February 9, 2011)
From: Janees Williams [[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 2:58 PM
To: Frank Robinson; Dennis Cron; Jennifer Heim; Tina Kuhns
Cc: Pam Newcomb; Jeff Kinsell
Subject: Apple Valley Memo
Attachments: Apple Valley Ranchos Water Company memo.doc
Good Afternoon Frank and Dennis
Attached is a follow up memo to our meeting last Thursday.
Depending how your meeting goes tomorrow, we would like to schedule a meeting with both of you, us and Table Rock on Monday to discuss your options in more detail.
Please let me know if this day works with your schedules.
Kinsell Newcomb & De Dios, Inc.
2776 Gateway Road
Carlsbad, CA 92009
We do not accept buy, sell or cancel orders by e-mail, or any instructions by e-mail that would require your signature. Information contained in this communication is not considered an official record, if your account and does not supersede normal trade confirmations or statements. Any information provided has been prepared from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed, does not represent all available data necessary for making investment decisions and is for informational purposes only.
This e-mail may he privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.
Information received by or sent from this system is subject to review by supervisory personnel, is retained and may be produced to regulatory authorities or others with a legal right to the information.
Documents related to Rialto
- 20120627 City of Rialto approves water rate increases, denies petition
- 20140806 Is the trouble at DWP a lesson for Apple Valley?
- 20150611 DWP worker misappropriated over $4 million
- 20150708 L.A., pushing big water rate increases, seeks 18% more from typical users
- 20150709 DWP proposes rate increase to pay for system upgrades
- 20151014 Yorba Linda residents protest soaring water bill rates
- 20151019 Letter: The truth about water (Lee)
- 20151021 LA DWP, other utilities to raise water rates because of drought